Skip to main content

Leaves, Pumpkins, Apples and More!

Fall is here! We welcomed it with pumpkin lights around our calendar, officially changing our season on our calendar and making beautiful leaves. (Side note we have been in school 18 days! WOW!) As a class we made community paper. Then traced different leaf patterns on the paper. Mrs. Bahr and I cut them out. Then during literacy we brainstormed some fall words such as leaves, pumpkins, apples, air, jumping etc. Each student chose their own word and wrote it on their leaf. We focused on stretching out the words together. Putting an emphasis on beginning, middle, ending sounds, letter formation and ID. Mrs. Bahr hung them up for all to see!



If you have not had a chance come check out the beautiful Fall leaves!

On another note, it was a VERY exciting day in our classroom. We got a NEW rug! It is beautiful and lovely. Everyone will have enough space! It's perfect if I do say so myself :D! I have to give a BIG shout out to the PIE committee. If not for them I would not have this beautiful rug. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


A great start to a wonderful week!
Love,
Miss Brehm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day TWO!

Day two is truly wonderful! We have so much fun together! Today we started working on our first classroom book and WOW it's going to be AMAZING! So many beautiful illustrators and creative thinkers in this class. Also today we completed our first of many Math and Writing rotations. It's been a busy busy busy day! Now to the fun stuff. It's always said that pictures speak much louder than words and I agree 100%. So here are the pictures from our magnificent day TWO! Right after lunch we went outside to explore our school garden with Nurse Amy! We picked marigold seeds which we are going to plant in our classroom! Check out all the fun we had!  It was a busy day indeed, but so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Miss Brehm

In honor of my momma, Katrina Brehm, I am running a marathon. Crazy, I know. I got it from her. In Mom’s memory, my goal is to raise enough money to send a child to @camptakumta ! Please take a moment to check out the link in my bio and if you’re able to, give any amount. Thank you ☀️

via Instagram