Skip to main content

Exciting Day in K

Today surpassed all my expectations. Each student did their absolute best this morning and truly had fun, which is what is it is all about! Mr. Bouchard videoed us leading morning meeting and created it into a video to share! Please check it out! The video came out great!


After morning meeting we celebrated with the newly published sequel to Caps for Sale, which is More Caps for Sale! Friends were so excited and inspired by this morning that they wanted to lead ANOTHER all school morning meeting! (I have to sign up for them and I am in the process of figuring out if it is a possibility. I will keep you all posted!) I shared with them that I will have to look into it.


The rest of the day was filled with joy and excitement! During math Mathematicians were challenged to discover six different ways to make a hexagon! It was cool how they worked together or independently to come up with ideas!




Side note if you ordered from the Original Works Fundraiser by PIE your order arrived today and is in your child's backpack! 

Spring picture order forms are DUE! Last day to get them in is tomorrow AM. Email me if you are sending one in with your child tomorrow please. That way I know to look for it! Thank you! 

It was such a wonderful day! 

I wish you well.
Love,
Miss Brehm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day TWO!

Day two is truly wonderful! We have so much fun together! Today we started working on our first classroom book and WOW it's going to be AMAZING! So many beautiful illustrators and creative thinkers in this class. Also today we completed our first of many Math and Writing rotations. It's been a busy busy busy day! Now to the fun stuff. It's always said that pictures speak much louder than words and I agree 100%. So here are the pictures from our magnificent day TWO! Right after lunch we went outside to explore our school garden with Nurse Amy! We picked marigold seeds which we are going to plant in our classroom! Check out all the fun we had!  It was a busy day indeed, but so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Miss Brehm

In honor of my momma, Katrina Brehm, I am running a marathon. Crazy, I know. I got it from her. In Mom’s memory, my goal is to raise enough money to send a child to @camptakumta ! Please take a moment to check out the link in my bio and if you’re able to, give any amount. Thank you ☀️

via Instagram