Skip to main content

Welcome to Kindergarten

 Hello Everyone! 

I am SO excited to welcome you to our classroom family! School is going to look a little different this year and that is okay. Just because it looks different doesn't mean it will be any less incredible! My name is Miss Brehm. I also go by Sam or Samantha. Below you will see three pictures of me - just me, me with a mask, and me with goggles. 

 


We have the WONDERFUL Mrs. Lilly as another teacher in our classroom. How lucky are we! Below you will see three pictures of Mrs. Lilly  - just Mrs. Lilly, Mrs. Lilly with a mask, and Mrs. Lilly with a mask and goggles. 




This is going to be an INCREDIBLE school year. Here are the members of our classroom family! 









Cheers to a wonderful year! 
I wish you well.
Love,
Miss Brehm







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day TWO!

Day two is truly wonderful! We have so much fun together! Today we started working on our first classroom book and WOW it's going to be AMAZING! So many beautiful illustrators and creative thinkers in this class. Also today we completed our first of many Math and Writing rotations. It's been a busy busy busy day! Now to the fun stuff. It's always said that pictures speak much louder than words and I agree 100%. So here are the pictures from our magnificent day TWO! Right after lunch we went outside to explore our school garden with Nurse Amy! We picked marigold seeds which we are going to plant in our classroom! Check out all the fun we had!  It was a busy day indeed, but so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Miss Brehm

In honor of my momma, Katrina Brehm, I am running a marathon. Crazy, I know. I got it from her. In Mom’s memory, my goal is to raise enough money to send a child to @camptakumta ! Please take a moment to check out the link in my bio and if you’re able to, give any amount. Thank you ☀️

via Instagram