Skip to main content

We Are PUBLISHING a BOOK!

As a class we have been working with the company Student Treasures to publish a free classroom book!



The title of our book is I Spy Shapes. It is inspired by the many I Spy books in our classroom library. In the book you will be asked to find hexagons, triangles, circles, rhombuses, and trapezoids. It was also a great opportunity to talk about concepts of print such as the title, title page, dedication page, table of contents, etc.

(Title Page)

(Dedication Page)

This is the second time I am working with Student Treasures and I am really excited about this opportunity. Here is the book we made my last year at JES.

(This is the deluxe hardcover)

You as families have to opportunity to purchase if you wish. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THE BOOK. I really want to stress that. Please do not feel pressured by any means to buy the book. I will make sure when we get our classroom one that like a library book it will come home to families to celebrate and read together and then finally live in the classroom library. Thursday Folders will have order information. The next part is really important... whether you choose to buy the book or not I still need the forms back. Part of our class getting the free book is providing proof that I offered it to families. On the order form at the top you check if you want to buy the book,


on the bottom is where you check if you do not.


No matter what you need to check the box that applies to you, sign the bottom line and then send the envelope AND the order form back as soon as possible. Again there is no pressure to buy a book. I just need proof that I have offered you the choice.

Here is a sneak peak inside!






We are really excited about our classroom book! Thank you for taking the time to read this, but also fill out the form!

I wish you well!

Love,
Miss Brehm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day TWO!

Day two is truly wonderful! We have so much fun together! Today we started working on our first classroom book and WOW it's going to be AMAZING! So many beautiful illustrators and creative thinkers in this class. Also today we completed our first of many Math and Writing rotations. It's been a busy busy busy day! Now to the fun stuff. It's always said that pictures speak much louder than words and I agree 100%. So here are the pictures from our magnificent day TWO! Right after lunch we went outside to explore our school garden with Nurse Amy! We picked marigold seeds which we are going to plant in our classroom! Check out all the fun we had!  It was a busy day indeed, but so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Miss Brehm

In honor of my momma, Katrina Brehm, I am running a marathon. Crazy, I know. I got it from her. In Mom’s memory, my goal is to raise enough money to send a child to @camptakumta ! Please take a moment to check out the link in my bio and if you’re able to, give any amount. Thank you ☀️

via Instagram