Skip to main content

W E L C O M E

A new school year is about to kick off (t-25 days) and I am beyond excited to be back at JES!

(the face doesn't do the excitement justice)

To my new families WELCOME! To my old WELCOME BACK! As I always say it is truly an honor and privilege to teach your child and I am immensely grateful for the opportunity!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to start the year off with everyone. I am just finishing up my MSc in Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition at Oxford. However, I will be back stateside September 4th and ready to welcome my new academics to our classroom family on September 5th!

I know starting school especially kindergarten can be filled with joy, tears, laughs, worry, excitement and 'oh my gosh how old is my child?!?' moments. I apologize for not being there from the beginning to help ease the process, but with that said, I will do my very best to make sure the transition into kindergarten is as smooth as possible!

Communication is of the utmost importance to me! If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out via my school email. (Once I am back stateside I will give you my phone number). I will do my very best to answer any questions you may have, please keep in mind I am five hours ahead, writing a 20,000-word dissertation, and trying to get ready to teach again!

Okay, that is all for now! Once I have more info to share I will! Please enjoy the rest of the summer, eat a maple creemie for me, and give your future kindergartener a big hug from me! I can't wait to see what this incredible year has in store! See you all in September!

I wish you well!
Love,
Miss Brehm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day TWO!

Day two is truly wonderful! We have so much fun together! Today we started working on our first classroom book and WOW it's going to be AMAZING! So many beautiful illustrators and creative thinkers in this class. Also today we completed our first of many Math and Writing rotations. It's been a busy busy busy day! Now to the fun stuff. It's always said that pictures speak much louder than words and I agree 100%. So here are the pictures from our magnificent day TWO! Right after lunch we went outside to explore our school garden with Nurse Amy! We picked marigold seeds which we are going to plant in our classroom! Check out all the fun we had!  It was a busy day indeed, but so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Miss Brehm

In honor of my momma, Katrina Brehm, I am running a marathon. Crazy, I know. I got it from her. In Mom’s memory, my goal is to raise enough money to send a child to @camptakumta ! Please take a moment to check out the link in my bio and if you’re able to, give any amount. Thank you ☀️

via Instagram