Skip to main content

Spring Conference Sign Up

Spring Conference Sign Up
Illustration of red tulips
It’s that time of year again! We have learned so much and would LOVE to share with you!

Please take a moment to sign up for a parent/teacher conference. The form was sent home in backpacks today! If you choose to have a conference please return this sheet with the parent request form WEDNESDAY, March 9th. I will try my best to meet your needs and be flexible with scheduling. If none of these times work for you, please let me know so we can work together to make other arrangements.

Confirmation notes will be sent home by Thursday, March 10th. Please indicate your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day TWO!

Day two is truly wonderful! We have so much fun together! Today we started working on our first classroom book and WOW it's going to be AMAZING! So many beautiful illustrators and creative thinkers in this class. Also today we completed our first of many Math and Writing rotations. It's been a busy busy busy day! Now to the fun stuff. It's always said that pictures speak much louder than words and I agree 100%. So here are the pictures from our magnificent day TWO! Right after lunch we went outside to explore our school garden with Nurse Amy! We picked marigold seeds which we are going to plant in our classroom! Check out all the fun we had!  It was a busy day indeed, but so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Miss Brehm

In honor of my momma, Katrina Brehm, I am running a marathon. Crazy, I know. I got it from her. In Mom’s memory, my goal is to raise enough money to send a child to @camptakumta ! Please take a moment to check out the link in my bio and if you’re able to, give any amount. Thank you ☀️

via Instagram